OH MY ME! After 5+ hours of designing and testing and re-designing...and well you get the idea...I finally have my Mow-Mow pattern partially finished (> ^o^)><(YAY!)
Anywho, that aside, I don't mind if people use it, but seeing as it is completely my own design done from scratch and Mow-Mow is my precious bubba nekomata, PLEASE, PWETTY PWEASE don't claim it or him as your own and if you use the design (or a tweaked version of it) and post it anywhere, post a link in the comments and make mention of it being my design in the description.
NOW! That aside, it's quite easy to use this pattern ~(I like simple ^x^)
1) Cut along the lines so you end up with:
-2x back pieces (BL(eft) and BR(ight))
-2x times side pieces (the pieces with the eyes and mouth)
-1x top/forehead (the little (x)s are the positions the horns go in if you wanna add them)
-1x top of snout
-1x nose and
-1x ear (you need to cut out 4 pieces of material to that piece to make 2 ears)
2) Sew the front together like you saw it originally (it does actually make a difference)
3) Sew the ear pieces together to make your two ears (you can stuff them of leave them empty)
4) Sew the back on and when you get to the ear markings, add the ears in and sew them in place before continuing.
5) Add the stuffing in before completely sewing the back shut.
And there you have it! Mow-Mow head! I'll add the body next...hopefully within the next few days once I've worked the kinks out hehe.